Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Of Brutes & Cowards

Read the following news item: Woman Raped In Train
Makes me think, 1% of the nation comprises of brutes, the rest 99% are cowards.
If you ask me, castrate those motherfuckers and hang their balls for public display.


Blogger Surya Ragunaathan said...

Reminds me of a similar incident that happened 2 years back in a Hyderabad bound train where a woman was raped when she was feeding her 2 months old is atrocious...many unauthorised people enter reserved compartments with scores of excuses for the same, neither the railway authorities nor the police does nething about it.

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home