Monday, November 07, 2005

Capitol Zindabad!!!

Latest Bollywood blockbuster playing at Capitol.

BF
*ing Meghna Naidu and debutant Aditya Om

The movie has a first to its credit or so claims Director/Actor Aditya Om, "I think this is going to be the first film in which not two, but three people will be seen together in bed."

Yummy, Meghna (or should it be, Yummy Meghna) surely has her hands full. If this doesn't make you watch the movie, what will. I have already placed a request with my neighbourhood VCD-wallah.

If you are yearning for a much heartier laugh, here goes a quote by Meghna, "I am a complete professional. I don’t feel shy taking off my clothes in front of 20 or 30 unit members."

Way to go, Girl...

PS: BF stands for 'Bad Friend' and not Blue Film.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn that Aditya...Saala baap ke paas paisa hai toh item girls ke saath movie banao... and I m sure that the bed scenes must have been 'aesthetically' shot with 'total professionalism'...:)

6:34 PM  
Blogger Dhananjay Shettigar said...

@ JK - Meghna Naidu...Item Girl...tch, tch. I prefer to label her as "Poor Man's Bipasha Basu". The two have quite a few striking similarities, especially in the physical department. I'll leave that for some other day. I still remember the way Meghna cupped her hands shaking her booty, as if plucking the forbidden fruit from the Garden of Eden in the song 'Kaliyon Ka Chaman'. And, Man was Man Again.

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home