Thursday, October 27, 2005

Strange Mindset

Case 1: Heard about this guy anxiously waiting to get married. Seems he is not too sure whether he wants a working-wife or a comely, homely type 'jo ghar par khaana pakaye aur raat ko mere aane tak ek daana moonh mein na daale'.
His concern - It should not lead to complications in his married life. WOW!!!
My first reaction was, "What the IIPM?" I mean, how can an intelligent and well-educated person have a mindset straight out of Stone Age.

Case 2: There was this girl in my batch, who I distinctly remember mouthing volumes on working-women during our induction. She could have gone places. In a way, she did. That is, she 'settled' in the US and is playing the role of a home-maker (a term I detest) to hubby dearest. What a waste of talent!

I ain't no bra-burner. Coz, I'm a man with no interest in trivial pursuits like the pyrotechnics of female undergarments. But, I do get mad at the gender-based oddities prevalent in the society.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In this generation girls are more expert in a management activities, it may be whatever…. even she can manage both sides, and she does…. I mean, strong support to the organization activities simultaneously household chores

5:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In this generation girls are more expert in a management activities, it may be whatever…. even she can manage both sides, and she does…. I mean, strong support to the organization activities simultaneously household chores

5:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its clear that only confirmed morons have joined IIPM in the past and there will be many confirmed morons who will join IIPM in the future. No amount of blogging can save any moron from joining IIPM. So IIPM management have actually proved that (a) they are morons when they sued and protested. (b) they don't know that they are morons and need bloggers to tell them that. (c) they don't know that their students are morons and need bloggers to tell them that

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This statement from Gaurav Sabnis ““I am an IIPM student currently, and I can tell you, it would be a dream to join PLanman - they only take the best students. And you are lying about all IIPM students joining Planman - we have over a 100 students, and planman totally has only 300 MBA consultants... how can 1000 studetns join each year?”” Anyone can answer me for, Gaurav Sabnis is trying to give new birth to IIPM. All bloggers know IIPM is in middle stage, either it can come up or finish totally”. As per my knowledge Mr. Arindam Choudhary can not loose up himself very easily… but bloggers can keep “IIPM Awareness Programme” for coming future management students.

10:48 PM  
Blogger Dhananjay Shettigar said...

@ Anonymous#1 - Please don't send the same comment twice. Also I couldn't quite understand your point of view.

@ Anonymous#3 - I appreciate your concern regarding the IIPM issue. But, try and reply to the relevant post rather than doing a Ctrl C Ctrl V.

@ Anonymous#4 - That statement by real gaurav sabnis made me laugh till I was bouncing off my office walls like an out of control Yo-Yo. It's a proof of his pea-sized brain. Also, it would be much better if you comment on the relevant post.

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home